At Recovery Centers of America serving Washington D.C., Maryland & Virginia, our mission is to save one million lives, one neighborhood at a time by providing quality treatment close to home. Call us 24/7 at 1-800-RECOVERY, and one of of our compassionate Care Advocates will answer your call in 10 seconds or less and provide you with the help you need. From scheduling interventions and treatment admissions to connecting patients and families with helpful resources, our team is here to help you and your family every step of the way. Our state of the art Maryland addiction treatment center is built to help you recover.
Recovery Centers of America
serving Washington D.C., Maryland & Virginia
Recovery Centers of America serving Washington D.C., Maryland & Virginia is a Maryland addiction treatment center providing world-class clinical expertise and care to patients and their families struggling with drug and alcohol addiction.
We offer a complete continuum of care including medical detoxification, residential inpatient treatment, and outpatient programs designed to transition our patients from an inpatient level of care to a life of meaningful, long-term recovery post-treatment. We specialize in providing the highest level of clinical care to treat all forms of drug & alcohol addiction, including:
- Heroin & Other Opioids
- Cocaine & Crack Cocaine
- Prescription Pills
- Any other substance with abuse potential
Why Recovery Centers of America serving Washington D.C., Maryland & Virginia?
- We provide an individualized, evidence-based approach to addiction treatment in order to ensure we are treating your unique needs and the root causes of your addiction.
- We are in-network with Aetna & CareFirst, resulting in high quality care that is affordable and accessible for you. We work to minimize out-of-pocket expenses for our patients and their families as much as possible.
- Only a 45-minute drive from Washington D.C., our Maryland center is conveniently located, serving the Maryland, Virginia and Washington D.C. areas. Our goal is to help you recover – right in the community where you live and work. Evidence suggests that patients who are able to recover close to their support networks have a higher likelihood of achieving & maintaining, long-term recovery.
- Our comprehensive continuum of care provides complete support at every stage of the treatment & recovery process. From detox and residential to outpatient and recovery support groups, we support our patients & families as they transition from inpatient treatment into long-term recovery.
- Family Program participation is a standard benchmark in each of our patient’s path to success. Included in every treatment plan, our Family Program is designed to help families and patients heal and recover, together.
Listen to Dr. Deni Carise, Chief Scientific Officer of RCA, explain the importance of maintaining healthy relationships and having local resources for a lasting recovery.
At Recovery Centers of America serving Washington D.C., Maryland & Virginia, our mission is to save 1,000,000 lives, one neighborhood at a time. Our Maryland-based drug & alcohol addiction treatment center is here to help you transition from a life of hopelessness & despair to a life of hope in meaningful, long-term recovery.
Call 1-800-RECOVERY today. We’re here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will answer the phone in 10 seconds or less, and get you the help you need.